Synthetic surgical glue Glubran®2 is a medical device Class III CE marked for internal and external use.
Gubran®2 is a synthetic biodegradable cyanoacrylate basis glue, modified by the addition of a monomer synthesized by the manufacturer GEM.
Glubran®2 is ready for use. It has high adhesive and haemostatic properties and once it is polymerised it creates an efficient antiseptic barrier against the most diffused infective or pathogenic agents during the surgical intervention.
Glubran®2 polymerises quickly in contact with live tissue and wet environment creating a thin and elastic film having high tensile properties which guarantee strong adhesion to the tissues. This film naturally conforms with the tissues on which it was applied; it is not permeable to liquids and is not altered by blood or organic liquids.
- Ready to use.
- Easy to apply.
- It can be used in small amount.
- Suitable for use in wet environment.
- Its polymerization temperature is low. (About 45 ° C)
- It is a strong adhesive and stops bleeding.
- It is an effective antiseptic barrier.
- High elasticity.
- It is liquid proof.
- It can be easily pierced with a surgical needle.
- It is used to strengthen the sutures and reduces the use of sutures on fragile and torn tissues.
- Postoperative recovery time is very short.
- CE APPROVED for internal use.